Referenced from Warriors: Code of the Clans
1. Defend your clan, even with your life. You make have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to you Clan.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warrior will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering of all Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his or her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
1. Defend your clan with your life. You may not make friendships in any other clans. Penalty for talking to another cat in any other clan is punishable by death.
2. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors.
3. Prey is killed only to be eaten.
4. A kit must be at least three moons old to become an apprentice.
5. Newly appointed warriors will pass an agility test to see if they're capable of becoming a Warrior of AkuClan after receiving their warrior name. Those that fail will be killed if they're not killed by the test.
6. A cat cannot be made deputy without having killed at least one other cat.
7. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
8. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
9. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Kill all trespassing cats.
10. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
11. Any cat that decides to leave and/or is disloyal to the clan must be punished. This is punishable by death.
12. Always kill your opponents. Always make it so slow and painful, and so that they will remember your face and mocking laughter as their life slowly fades away.